Comic 956 - Send a team to Southden

Posted on 21st Apr 2018, 7:38 PM in Shipping Off to Southden
Send a team to Southden

<<First Latest>>
Average Rating: 5 (4 votes) / Rate this comic

Author Notes:

Morgenstern 21st Apr 2018, 7:38 PM edit delete
Morgenstern
You agree to send Elizabeth with Fuse and Dr. Finch.

With proper warning first--and Elizabeth's permission--you run a test sync, just to make sure there wasn't anything else that Thale snuck in to prevent this from working.

...It works. You sync with Elizabeth.

You terminate the sync, and the Southden team takes off.

"So, that's about a twenty minute drive," Caius says. "No tellin' how long it takes 'em to get tha hook up with Lovers... so we're lookin' at forty five minutes plus 'til showtime."

Michelle nods, breathing out slow.

Caius glances at her. "You nervous?"

"Kinda," Michelle says. "I dunno. This feels like a bigger move than we usually make. ...On purpose, anyway. We know what Thale's doin' and we're actually dealin' with it, not just flailin' around in the dark."

Caius nods. "Yeah. I guess it is kinda like that."

Michelle nods back. "When it gets close to time, I'll call Cam, see what she can do to set up for us without tippin' our hand."

You blood the higher material bandages that Dr. Finch acquired. The three of you start putting gear in duffel bags. You have a little time to make any further preparations, if you feel the need.

Comments:

Nayru9572 21st Apr 2018, 7:51 PM edit delete reply
Ask MomRed and BabRed to wish us good luck?
Maybe tell the non-involved peaopl in our bunkers we'll be out for a little while.
Does our Red have any advice for us? We haven't talked to her in a while.
Reiko Lupus 21st Apr 2018, 8:13 PM edit delete reply
Let's ask Red and Baby Red if they have something they want, if they have an advice, or if they want to make a question to the Tradesmen later.
And before starting the Action, make sure that the bodies of everyone are un peak form, and even more than that if it's posible!
Reiko Lupus 21st Apr 2018, 8:13 PM edit delete reply
Let's ask Red and Baby Red if they have something they want, if they have an advice, or if they want to make a question to the Tradesmen later.
And before starting the Action, make sure that the bodies of everyone are un peak form, and even more than that if it's posible!
Cuttlefish 21st Apr 2018, 8:27 PM edit delete reply
It might be a little late, but a good way to enter the hospital without being questioned too much could be to just have caius and michelle dress up as cops.
Frission 21st Apr 2018, 10:17 PM edit delete reply
Frission
Honestly, I wonder what it would take to establish ourselves as a legitimate police organization? I mean, it's all privatized, right? What's it actually take to be official? Or at least at Private Eye level?
Blue_Elite 21st Apr 2018, 10:24 PM edit delete reply
Have a #1 hit single? XD
Madd 21st Apr 2018, 8:50 PM edit delete reply
Madd
If we haven't make our pink cat eared helmet, now is the time to make it before we leave.

If we have then lets go to the hospital, with bone armour.
undeadDreamer 21st Apr 2018, 8:57 PM edit delete reply
You can remove the biopaste so no monsters.
Blue_Elite 21st Apr 2018, 9:29 PM edit delete reply
Let's move Edgar (raven at Church of Enyo, I doubt we need to keep monitoring that place now) into position at the hospital just in case (we may get company AFTER dealing with the bioprinter).

We really should get in contact with Jury if she's available and give her a quick update. If this all goes south, maybe she can do something about the tunnels to block them off; just to hedge our bets.

Also last-minute weapon check can't hurt. I'm assuming we'll be using our Dart-O-Matic gun, Michelle her pistol-minigun, and Caius I'm assuming will be using a machete(s).

Also we should leave B.B. behind, we'll have the raven to scout outside and I doubt we need scouting inside.
Frission 21st Apr 2018, 10:16 PM edit delete reply
Frission
Always have an escape plan! We should discuss how we're going to get out of there without another shootout. Perhaps map out an escape route, have the car ready in an out of sight location like a parking garage, stuff like that.

And.. you know for this operation, I'd like to bring back the good old Inventory List. We should get a solid idea of everything we have that we can work with.