Comic 942 - Leave it alone for now

Posted on 16th Apr 2018, 10:49 PM in Shipping Off to Southden
Leave it alone for now

<<First Latest>>
Average Rating: 5 (2 votes) / Rate this comic

Author Notes:

Morgenstern 16th Apr 2018, 10:49 PM edit delete
Morgenstern
You decide that, as much as exceptional prizes entices you, you have way too much to worry about right now. You resolve to come back to Bunker X later.

You bring your rat back out, and send it after the other rats on their way to the lower tiers.

You go back to Bunker A.



...You hear a very faint voice say "Hey. S'friggen weird."

But no one is there.

Comments:

Archon 16th Apr 2018, 10:56 PM edit delete reply
Eyyyy, looks like the magic worked.
Go check in on the others, ask employees what it's like.
Archon 16th Apr 2018, 10:58 PM edit delete reply
Autocorrect, bah. "Em`" not employees.
Guest 16th Apr 2018, 11:29 PM edit delete reply
Pfft, like any of them are gettin' paid for this.
Blue_Elite 17th Apr 2018, 4:40 AM edit delete reply
We pay them in hugs. I'd like to think we are a very generous employer.
Guost 17th Apr 2018, 10:16 AM edit delete reply
We can only pay them in unimaginable power(and hugs).
Twyll 16th Apr 2018, 10:58 PM edit delete reply
THEN WHO WAS PHONE!?

Say hi to Michelle :P Is she doing alright? Everything working okay?

(edit: or oh wait is that Caius? errr >_> say hi to Caius, then. I completely failed to see the gif the first time around)
Madd 16th Apr 2018, 11:00 PM edit delete reply
Madd
Check in with everyone, tell the about Bunker X.
undeadDreamer 16th Apr 2018, 11:02 PM edit delete reply
Say "Hi Caius"
PurpleKetchup 17th Apr 2018, 2:00 PM edit delete reply
or "I don't see anything weird..."
Portal In Time 16th Apr 2018, 11:08 PM edit delete reply
Portal In Time
oh, HEY CAIUS

let's run over to the circle with the others, chat about our ghostly punchboy

I'd like to see if we can control Ghost Caius/perceive through him, or if we're completely limited to his flesh vessel!
Guest 16th Apr 2018, 11:21 PM edit delete reply
Use the blood to check on Caius... can you use it to access his body, his spirit, or both?
pkrankow 17th Apr 2018, 6:42 AM edit delete reply
pkrankow
There is a concept. Yes. See how he is really quick. Say hi to his projection.
Swagner 16th Apr 2018, 11:54 PM edit delete reply
Swagner
Tell Caius "hi".
psychoshen 17th Apr 2018, 12:20 AM edit delete reply
psychoshen
Try to hug Caius
Blue_Elite 17th Apr 2018, 3:11 PM edit delete reply
Yes but check with the others first to make sure physically squeezing an astral projection won't harm/dispel it.
37212513 17th Apr 2018, 12:22 AM edit delete reply
37212513
I think the Boss Rush should be added to the daily discussions, like who to send today, if anyone, and only if those people aren't otherwise helping out on that day.

Also, WHO NOMINATED CAIUS?!
Guest 17th Apr 2018, 1:30 AM edit delete reply
Yay! Hi Caius! So? How does it work?
Blue_Elite 17th Apr 2018, 4:44 AM edit delete reply
Say hello to Caius just in case he doesn't know if he's partially manifested or not.

Then check with the others.
Also us next.
fellow 17th Apr 2018, 4:46 AM edit delete reply
fellow
Check on caius to see ho things look from his perspective.
Portal In Time 17th Apr 2018, 10:32 AM edit delete reply
Portal In Time
Woah, nice icon.
fellow 17th Apr 2018, 10:53 AM edit delete reply
fellow
Thanks! Caius is my favorite and I liked his flaming skull outfit so I figured I'd make an icon out of that.
lil Joshu 17th Apr 2018, 1:59 PM edit delete reply
lil Joshu
Yer weird.

Yer face is weird.

(Just messing with ya, Caius.)