Comic 702 - Head to the fourth floor

Posted on 20th Dec 2017, 12:30 AM in Ghosts
Head to the fourth floor

<<First Latest>>
Average Rating: 5 (1 votes) / Rate this comic

Author Notes:

Morgenstern 20th Dec 2017, 12:30 AM edit delete
Morgenstern
"What's your name?," Michelle asks.

"Cam," replies the pink haired nurse.

"Alright, Cam," Michelle says. "Head back to the second floor... try not to hang out near any more weird rooms."

"Who do I call if something happens?," asks Cam.

"Uhh..." Michelle pauses. With Fuse heading up to the fourth floor, getting in touch with Prima at the front desk is no longer an option. With much reluctance, Michelle gives her phone number to Cam. "Here. If somethin' starts up, call me, maybe I won't be in the middle of some bullshit. Maybe. I'll let you guys know when the coast is clear."

"Okay. Be careful, big lady."

"Michelle," she says with a small sigh. "It's Michelle."

"Okay," Cam says, giving the faintest hint of a smile. "Be careful, Michelle."


Michelle heads back to the ground floor, just long enough to grab her shotgun out of the hummer. She then heads to the fourth floor, where Fuse is waiting. She doesn't see any staff around--just Fuse.

"Oh, crap," Michelle exclaims. "I forgot to ask for a key to the bio printer door."

"I don't think we're gonna need one," Fuse says. He holds up a finger--

from down the hall there's a loud tapping, like something slamming into a door. Fuse develops a wry grin. "It's trying to get out."

"Where's the nurses at?," Michelle asks.

"I told them to hide," Fuse replies, "'cuz shit's about to get real, probably."

Michelle leads the way down the hall, with Fuse limping behind. The tapping gets louder as they get closer to the bio printer room--indeed, it does sound like something's trying to break its way through the door.

As the two gets closer, the damage becomes more evident--splintered cracks protruding from the door's surface. It looks like the work of a small blade... or a stinger, perhaps. Fuse keeps one hand on the tranq gun, the other on his phone, casting an occasional glance back to the feed of the operating room.

The tapping suddenly stops.

Whatever was trying to escape the bio printer room seems to have taken a break.

Comments:

Mochi 20th Dec 2017, 1:04 AM edit delete reply
Mochi
hello everyone i have an announcement!!

there is now an official Blood is Mine Wiki! it can be found by clicking the wiki link on the sidebar or by clicking here.
rufiangel 20th Dec 2017, 1:11 AM edit delete reply
rufiangel
I can hear Mochi-yan smiling about Cam getting Michelle's number from here XD

Taking a break, ya right. Don't drop your guard, Michelle, Fuse! Get ready for something worse than the blurry pic Michelle sent Fuse. It could shoot projectiles for all we know.

Fuse should be on level effect, right? He can set whatever on fire if necessary!
Mochi 20th Dec 2017, 1:14 AM edit delete reply
Mochi
hell yeah cam you getchu them digits gurl hell yeah hell yeah
Blue_Elite 20th Dec 2017, 1:18 AM edit delete reply
Think Michelle would be willing to give Cam a piggyback ride? Let her experience what it's like to be big. X3
Deminia 20th Dec 2017, 1:13 AM edit delete reply
It might have taken a break, or it might have realised somehow that we’re there and is preparing for us. Fuse and Michelle should be very, very careful but also not give the bioprinter more time to spawn monsters.
Blue_Elite 20th Dec 2017, 1:15 AM edit delete reply
Michelle approach carefully and see if you can see what's in there from the holes. If you can, use the door as a shield while firing at the thing in there through the holes.

With his leg injury and the fact he's Level'd, Fuse should hang back; he's in pretty much zero condition to run.

Both be careful the thing isn't just ramping up to charge the door full-on and burst it to pieces. Really do not want to be caught flat-footed.
Auron 20th Dec 2017, 1:28 AM edit delete reply
Don't use fire unless you're having trouble. This is a hospital after all.
Portal In Time 20th Dec 2017, 1:37 AM edit delete reply
We ought to see if we can look through the cracks. With a sharp aim of the pistol, we could probably get to the mansquitos (or WHATEVER awaits us behind that door) without even having to enter the room. Otherwise, let's go! LEEEROOOOYYYY JENKINNNSSS

(Also, note to selves, let's totally take that painting hung on the wall. It's cool)