Comic 699 - Go to the bio printer

Posted on 19th Dec 2017, 3:41 PM in Ghosts
Go to the bio printer

<<First Latest>>
Average Rating: 5 (1 votes) / Rate this comic

Author Notes:

Morgenstern 19th Dec 2017, 3:41 PM edit delete
Morgenstern
"How big are the vents here?," Michelle asks. "You think one of those bugs could get into a patient's room?"

"No way," says the male nurse. "Vents are waaay too small."

"Yeah," the pink-haired nurse adds. "And we keep most of the doors shut at night. Not like we wouldn't notice one of those things roaming the hall, anyway."

"Alright," Michelle says. "I need ya to point me in the direction of y'all's bio printer. It's... prob'ly gonna be shut down for a while. For reasons."

The pink-haired nurse leads Michelle down the hall to the bio printer room, and unlocks the door for her. On the way there, Michelle grabs one of the spare instrument trays that's sitting out in the hall.

Michelle nods to the nurse, and grasps the door handle. "You're not gonna want to follow me in here. If anything happens, call Prima. She's closest to the rest of my crew. It might get a little weird around here, but... don't panic. Alright?"

The pink-haired nurse nods, looking a little concerned, but she doesn't protest.

Michelle walks into the bio printer room, shutting the door behind her.



"Oh, hell no."

Comments:

Lythar 19th Dec 2017, 3:58 PM edit delete reply
For real, are you kidding me? It's the hospital all over again, but this time WE CAN'T JUST CUT TIES AND RUN.
Mochi 19th Dec 2017, 4:01 PM edit delete reply
Mochi
time to get smashing!
Dragon_ANGL 19th Dec 2017, 4:05 PM edit delete reply
Might be the 1st hospital again, but before the bioprinters & Carpenter took over. BLAST IT TO SMITHEREENS - though maybe take a picture first. Try to evacuate the building too, after getting all keycards and other needed items to lockdown/get through locked down doors.
Crestlinger 19th Dec 2017, 4:16 PM edit delete reply
Time to unleash the fury those afraid of bugs know of when its KILL time. Don't get stabbed.
PurpleKetchup 19th Dec 2017, 4:35 PM edit delete reply
... Yeah, the odds those are carrying bioprinted alien blood to spread Thale-control are way, way above what's comfortable.
Which means every other hospital in town is either already Thale-inised or about to be. This isn't going to go too well.

Please crush these horrors and remove the biopaste canisters, would you Michelle ? You've got another printer to deal with, then a total hospital lockdown to manage.
Hopefully the mind-controlled zerg rush will not start until after Caius is off the table.
Zi 19th Dec 2017, 4:38 PM edit delete reply
Get smashing, but stay on your guard in case they display an unexpected level of coordination or there's something else hiding in here.
rufiangel 19th Dec 2017, 5:31 PM edit delete reply
rufiangel
Ew ew ew ew XD

Smash, smash, smash. Watch out for the bone stingers! Shoot the wings to slow them down if they're coming all at once.
Matanui3 21st Dec 2017, 1:39 AM edit delete reply
Wow, a place with vents too small to crawl through.