Comic 568 - Enter the school

Posted on 12th Nov 2017, 6:11 PM in Ghosts
Enter the school

<<First Latest>>
Average Rating: 5 (1 votes) / Rate this comic

Author Notes:

Morgenstern 12th Nov 2017, 6:11 PM edit delete
Morgenstern
On the way to the school, you double check everyone's weapons. Everyone has pistols. Michelle has a shotgun and a machete, as well.

You bleed into some bandages, and wrap them around the non-lens parts of your camera. You give the camera to Caius and Michelle, so they can set it up near the front door.

Fuse uses his phone to look into the school.

"The whole area's still in contention, it looks like," he says. "But with what we've heard about Shirai and Tobu-damaged properties... if she doesn't own it yet, she basically owns it."

Michelle and Caius set up near the front of the school. Caius plans to keep watching the door, while Michelle does light patrolling and watches the windows--but sticking close to Caius and the front of the school, for the most part.

You and Fuse circle around to the back of the school. He gets the back door unlocked easily enough.

The two of you enter the school.

Comments:

Steve 12th Nov 2017, 6:26 PM edit delete reply
Is that another bloody plant? Also blood on the floor?
Mochi 12th Nov 2017, 6:29 PM edit delete reply
Mochi
examine the bloody potted plant and the blood trail. is it going towards or coming away from the door to the far right? is it fresh? this is already evidence that someone else other than jury has been here -- androids don't bleed, after all. before we go carousing around, stop and listen. see if we can hear anything coming from anywhere, other than ambient noise.
Twyll 12th Nov 2017, 6:36 PM edit delete reply
I hypothesize that the blood is evidence that Jury *was* here, and that someone who bleeds was also here, and that person tried to mess with Jury and we are now seeing the result.
Guest 12th Nov 2017, 7:24 PM edit delete reply
Well. If nothing else, this is proof that Jury was able to fight back.
rufiangel 12th Nov 2017, 7:33 PM edit delete reply
rufiangel
Mm. Check out the blood trail? Does it lead towards the door on the right, or away from it? How does the blood on the plant pot look?

Second up on Mochi, listening for anything odd.

Edit: I reread Mochi's comment and realised I am seconding up on everything lol XD yeah!