Comic 330 - Fight Vasquez

Posted on 4th Sep 2017, 8:48 PM in Unfathomable Hate
Fight Vasquez

<<First Latest>>
Average Rating: 5 (1 votes) / Rate this comic

Author Notes:

Morgenstern 4th Sep 2017, 8:48 PM edit delete
Morgenstern
You hope that your blood on the axe may have gotten inside Vasquez. You try to take control of him, but to no avail. If your blood did get inside, it's probably pushed out by

spider legs.

Two long, thin spider legs burst from the wound in Vasquez's side. He recovers his composure, the spider legs thrusting and stabbing, trying to impale you. You take the cola from earlier and hurl it straight at his face. It knocks the sunglasses from him, revealing a multitude of eyes. It also distracts him, just long enough for you to dart by and toward the door.

You yell at him that Michelle is your friend, and she's not worthless, and she's not dumb, and you fight for your friends.

You hear Red whispering, as though she were right at your ear. "You could force the guards not to tell anyone they saw you, or even look at you, but you couldn't make them forget you. Remember? Changing someone's mind isn't easy. This creature might be represent your friend's fears, but it's not the core of them. You can find out what she thinks, but you can't help her from in here.

You have to do that in person.

Your actions inside only affect you.

This will apply to Macland, too. You can't make him be a good person. He has to make that choice, if he even can."

Comments:

Morgenstern 4th Sep 2017, 8:50 PM edit delete reply
Morgenstern
As a totally unrelated note, this page was somehow set to post in 1999 at the same time ComicFury slowed down, so I got to do an amazing routine of confusion/panic/shouting at my monitor.
rufiangel 4th Sep 2017, 8:52 PM edit delete reply
rufiangel
Oh, what XDDD I'm... I'm very glad you sorted that out somehow even while CF was being a slow butt -v-

... I also wish you had a video of that routine XD
rufiangel 4th Sep 2017, 8:50 PM edit delete reply
rufiangel
Fair enough. Well, in that case.

LET'S GET OUT OF HERE XD
Mochi 4th Sep 2017, 8:55 PM edit delete reply
Mochi
run. we should run. we're alone and he's fuckin' freaky. we should run, and get out, and wake up michelle. like Red said, we can't help her from in here.

edit: better idea! throw the axe at him, and THEN run!
Baeronius 4th Sep 2017, 8:56 PM edit delete reply
Baeronius
Into the breach!
And hug a few trees on the way out!

HUG THOSE TREES!
Xylas_Incarnum 4th Sep 2017, 9:04 PM edit delete reply
Xylas_Incarnum
I want to say run back to the start and wrap your fist in barbed wire and lay him out... but getting into a fist fight with Memory Vas here is a loosing battle. However, that doesn't mean you shouldn't try tangling him up in the barbed wire back there somehow so you can cut off the fucker's head.
Baeronius 4th Sep 2017, 9:26 PM edit delete reply
Baeronius
Judging by how the axe hit turned out, I'm Preeeeeeety sure that if we cut his head off, it would explode spider legs from the base and continue chasing us alongside the body.

I mean otherwise, I'm Ugly sure.
Xylas_Incarnum 5th Sep 2017, 2:43 AM edit delete reply
Xylas_Incarnum
Just means we need to do it twice... or just fully delimb and further mutilate the guy.
Crestlinger 4th Sep 2017, 9:11 PM edit delete reply
Visualize how he was killed in exacting detail right down to the gleam on the gun that fried him. Then send That through the sync to Michelle as though she was doing it here, now, and not missing.
Kitty 4th Sep 2017, 9:29 PM edit delete reply
Oooh, I like that thought. Only Michelle can defeat her fears-- but she already took a *huge* step toward that, and we can hopefully bring her actions to bear in here.
Wing Eye 4th Sep 2017, 9:30 PM edit delete reply
Wing Eye
So I have an idea, could be awesome, could go horribly wrong: We could use the regenerate ability to transform into a monster to fight back. We could make bone claws, bone shield, extra limbs, the only limit is our imagination. I can think of two potential problems with this though: First is we don't know what effects (if any) transforming our dream self might have on our real self, and second is we don't know how much of this Michelle can see or will remember afterwards. Its one thing knowing your friend is capable of becoming a monster, its another actually seeing it in action.
Baeronius 4th Sep 2017, 9:34 PM edit delete reply
Baeronius
There's also the chance we could end up mutating HER.
If the blood inside Michelle responds as if it were a command for control instead of a psychological defense, we could do something... literally beyond our imagination.

...Cause we're in the imagination now and... okay I'm bad at jokesplaining.
tor 4th Sep 2017, 9:32 PM edit delete reply
Since there's pretty much nothing else to do in here let's leave as soon as physically (or mentally) as possible.