Comic 288 - Get ready to fight

Posted on 27th Aug 2017, 6:48 PM in Unfathomable Hate
Get ready to fight

<<First Latest>>
Average Rating: 5 (1 votes) / Rate this comic

Author Notes:

Morgenstern 27th Aug 2017, 6:48 PM edit delete
Morgenstern
You contact Dr. Finch, quickly describing the shield generator. He takes a deep breath, rubbing at his forehead.

"Hm. Hm hm hm. It pains me to admit this, but I'm not as familiar with shield generators as I'd like to be. Warfare technology was never really a passion of mine, I'm afraid."

You throw a thought to Michelle. "I, uh, know how to use one. I dunno about their insides. I mean, it's got joints and seams an' stuff, you should be able to get blood into any of those. They are pretty heavy, though--is your blood based on size, or weight, or... how does that work? I remember you sayin' bigger things took more blood to control, how does that work out for small, heavy things?"

You also ask Dr. Finch about the chemicals you're seeing. "Well, if they're perhaps using acids, and certainly using explosives... the green is likely acidic, and the yellow is likely volatile. That's wild speculation on my part, however--there's many different factors and many different types of acidic and volatile chemicals out there."

You ask the woman about the masks, and the bandages on her hand.

"Well, the bandages are to try and take care of my hands. Y'know, when I'm smashin' yer face in. You don't need to worry about the masks."

The woman in the tiger mask does not seem all that deterred by your gun pointing at her. You sync with Fuse and Michelle, and tell Fuse to be ready to fight. He draws his gun.

Comments:

Mochi 27th Aug 2017, 7:08 PM edit delete reply
Mochi
FUSE LOOK OUT

SHOOT THE TIGER BEFORE SHE GETS HER MITTS ON THE CHEMS
rufiangel 27th Aug 2017, 7:48 PM edit delete reply
rufiangel
Fuse has his own problems to take care of now, it seems, AHHH turn around Fuse!! (and get away from the death-causing doorway if you have to get physical! :'D)

... I want to time exiting the room with the tiger-mask following us so that tiger-mask collides with zombie right outside, Looney Tunes style, but somehow I don't think it'd work that smoothly... XD;;;
AlphaDragon 27th Aug 2017, 8:24 PM edit delete reply
Is that the bar tender? If so do we still control him? If not why?
Use the bartender as a shield if we can, if not I say throw a syringe at one of the yellow beakers and then shoot the beaker when it tips hopefully splashing the tiger. Then shoot the generator and see if it's bulletproof.
Mochi 27th Aug 2017, 8:28 PM edit delete reply
Mochi
the bartender is dead and dismembered. unless the temple of enyo has developed a way to remotely raise the dead in the last few hours, i really doubt that's the case. it does beg the question of where the hell this asshole came from, though. might've gone around the building inside the bubble and snuck through the vent into the office.
rufiangel 27th Aug 2017, 8:40 PM edit delete reply
rufiangel
I don't think it's the bartender, because I took a look back at the bartender sprite and the shape doesn't seem to quite match. Then again, he's gone under the knife (hurr hurr) so I suppose anything goes. XP

This guy is trailing a massive amount of blood, though, so it's possible he did climb out of one of the crates, if not the one the bartender was in. It stands to reason that if we found a corpse in one crate, there could more corpses in others, and maybe one corpse wasn't quite as dead as previously thought?
Mochi 27th Aug 2017, 8:46 PM edit delete reply
Mochi
i was thinking that too, but if he was in the crate why didn't he come out and harass us while we were farting around with the other crates?
rufiangel 27th Aug 2017, 9:03 PM edit delete reply
rufiangel
It could be that he was waiting until we were distracted enough to have our back turned, like now :'D and Fuse *was* holding an axe and [non-electronically] hacking stuff when we were checking the crates out... either that or he was napping and just woke up. And he's actually trying to tap Fuse's shoulder to say 'Hey I dunno how I got here d'you where the bathroom is I really need to pee.'
Mochi 27th Aug 2017, 9:06 PM edit delete reply
Mochi
LOL

one can only hope!
AlphaDragon 27th Aug 2017, 8:58 PM edit delete reply
throw a syringe at one of the yellow beakers and then shoot the beaker when it tips hopefully splashing the tiger. Then shoot the generator and see if it's bulletproof.