Comic 1005 - Treat wounds

Posted on 8th May 2018, 5:42 PM in Chapter VIII
Treat wounds

<<First Latest>>
Average Rating: 5 (4 votes) / Rate this comic

Author Notes:

Morgenstern 8th May 2018, 5:42 PM edit delete
Morgenstern
You go ahead and solve the meat puzzle, anyway. Once you finish putting everything in place, it stays there on its own--but nothing further happens. It looks like it was just an alternative way to clear the room, but it's not a bad idea to practice; you doubt this is the last time you'll see something like this.

You thank your monster, and give it a (careful) hug. Fuse sighs and shakes his head, but smiles.

You all head back to the other room, and you begin to treat you and Caius's hands. You also check on Caius's armor--it took a number of deep surface scrapes, but nothing too worrisome.

You check the cabinets under the sink--however, they are empty.

"Pfft, lame," comments Michelle.


You send your bone monster ahead into the next room.


image


As soon as your creature peeks through the door, the large beast at the far end digs its claws into the floor... and launches itself down the hall, hurling itself through the air like a great ape straight at your monster.

Comments:

pkrankow 8th May 2018, 5:57 PM edit delete reply
pkrankow
At least it is taking one for OUR team.

Blue around the eye, I wonder what that means... not acid green...

Monster looks blood red. That is good.
BunnyMuffin 8th May 2018, 6:07 PM edit delete reply
Possibly ice? Or it could be mind control.
Marshmallow 8th May 2018, 7:00 PM edit delete reply
Maybe liquid nitrogen.
Marshmallow 8th May 2018, 7:00 PM edit delete reply
Maybe liquid nitrogen.
Marshmallow 8th May 2018, 7:00 PM edit delete reply
Maybe liquid nitrogen.
Xylas_Incarnum 8th May 2018, 5:57 PM edit delete reply
Xylas_Incarnum
skewer the big bone thing's brain..... and have it try to take out that wall-eye thing but the big monster takes precedence
BunnyMuffin 8th May 2018, 6:02 PM edit delete reply
That hole in the wall... once we are done with the monsters, can we see if we can see into it? Looks a little suspicious to me.
hello 8th May 2018, 6:55 PM edit delete reply
Possibly, eh. probably just an old wall.
Too Many Monkeys 8th May 2018, 6:04 PM edit delete reply
New monster looks bloody, but at that size it might take more than 1 needle if we wanted to take it. That brain looks pretty vulnerable to attack though.
I dunno what to make of the blue wall eye.
hello 8th May 2018, 6:55 PM edit delete reply
yeah, the brain's probably the best target.
ReikoLupus 8th May 2018, 6:19 PM edit delete reply
ReikoLupus
Use Blood Bandages to send Blood siringes to the other room to Blood the giant Monster.
Use our own Monster to distract the big one, making them Fight in the center of the room, with it's back against our side. Let's Blood the damn thing XD.
But if that thing looks like it's going to win against our Monster... Then order our Monster to make a mess with it's brain XD.
DreamingofRoses 8th May 2018, 6:27 PM edit delete reply
The monster doesn’t seem to have eyes. Bust the eyeball out first with our new friend. I second the idea of blooding the big monster.
ReikoLupus 8th May 2018, 6:30 PM edit delete reply
ReikoLupus
Maybe that thing sees with other senses instead of vision. But destroying the giant eyes is always a good idea XD.
Leafia_Barrett 8th May 2018, 6:30 PM edit delete reply
Leafia_Barrett
Try to pierce the blue eye right as the meatblob passes it. If that's not doable, then have it latch onto the ceiling and pull itself up, then aim to stab the meatblob's brain from the higher vantage point. Have a syringe loaded into our dart gun, if there isn't one already, and be ready to fire it at the meatblob if the chance presents itself, but don't put ourselves in harm's way trying to do it.
Blue_Elite 8th May 2018, 8:42 PM edit delete reply
The syringe-gun refills both the syringe and blood automatically. The only limitations are it has to fabricate the syringe (so no rapid fire) and of course our own personal blood supply.
Guest 8th May 2018, 7:14 PM edit delete reply
Weren't there giant hands that went along with the giant eyeball?
Madd 8th May 2018, 7:27 PM edit delete reply
Madd
Get our monster out of the way and try to blood it, or just stab it's brain with our monster.
Heroshima 8th May 2018, 7:32 PM edit delete reply
Heroshima
If we can react fast enough, we can move our brain-bud out of the way, and Michelle can fire into the monster as it slams into the wall. All of this is if we're fast enough, though. Also, have our vertebro slash at the eye.
Guest 8th May 2018, 8:03 PM edit delete reply
Save your monster, blood the enemy one.
And when you hit a resting point, take a look at the monster bone to learn to upgrade your armor.
Frission 8th May 2018, 8:19 PM edit delete reply
Frission
Alright, I guarantee the beast needs the eye to see what's going on, so, here's the plan: Our monster latches to the ceiling and pulls itself up to dodge the charge and will stab the eye with it's tail. Preferably timing it so the eye gets stabbed right as the monster passes it. After that, we'll see what happens.
undeadDreamer 8th May 2018, 8:32 PM edit delete reply
Monster fight! Also hit the eye. Try to blood this monster while our monster keeps it busy.
Ablaze 8th May 2018, 8:40 PM edit delete reply
Use the brain to restrain the new monster. You could try blooding it while it's restrained, but be quick. That eye probably has some trick. The room will have a battle component and a puzzle component. Maybe the monster sees through that eye?
Blue_Elite 8th May 2018, 8:51 PM edit delete reply
Nothing else to add to the others so Plan B: Tell Michelle and Fuse the monster seems to be covered in teeth/bones and they'll have to try to hit the exposed brain on a monster that is at least a head higher than them (meaning Michelle would have to lift her gun above her head to fire it to avoid just hitting teeth/bone).
Inform Caius if he has to do a grapple (HOPEFULLY not) the monster may have teeth or sharp bone shards in places where teeth do not belong and to be careful (can we make pads for him? Caius is going to lose his fingers at this rate...).

Be ready to shoot the eye with the syringe gun. Even if we can't blood it (not sure there'd be a point) it'd at least blind the thing.